Tuesday, April 12, 2011

April 12

Music Fest is just around the corner and I cant help but want to go insane >.<  three days of pure music and fun and Richard Nace is coming in. I is excited. I'm planning on taking all my workshops with him (if he has enough of course) and learning everything he can teach me. (I'm still debating on taking conducting 101 like last year maybe something more then 4/4 time will stick with me) I am going to be able to see some old friends who I haven't seen in ages (since last year) since they decided NOT to see me while i was up visiting for a day for POL >.> Claire...  But who knows whats going to happen. more then 600 students are coming. This is not Sparta. This is Ketchikan we cant fit the Persians and the Spartans together in a small enclosed area. I don't remember all who's coming but i do know that two new schools are joining this year and our piano class is making poster with creepy smiley faces on them... Way to go Khi, lets welcome them looking like children of the corn.. Dear god. anyway. My poetry old loud DVD came in and it was wonderful watching it again (though it was better when I was actually there. )

INSANE MINDS THINK ALIKE
Mention it,
I know your thinking it
The twisted hallway you get lost in everytime
You venture into it
It boggles you like a puzzle that can not be solved
Our minds think alike, you and I
we solve everything the same way,
Our minds wrap around it and suffocate
Like waters of the unfortunate sea
You sit on your perch as I sit in this
Walled off room.
Like the beast they make me out to be.
Scratching the walls marking the days
That you will be just like me
I count the tiles over and over again to see if it changes
Or if my sanity shades it.
This bitter agony I have been put through
Hearing the whimpers on the other side of the wall
The whispers of the dead hidden in the walls.
My heart beat, loud enough, to throb, in my head.
And all i do is count the footsteps I hear on the outside.
continue making scratches on the wall, and watch
as the twisted halls appear in my dorm
Leading me to your sick throne.

No comments:

Post a Comment