Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Finale!

Commin up on the last stretch of school. 6 days left of school. Its crazy. I just want to take a moment to reflect on the school year. things I remember, things i didn't like, just everything.

Things I remembered.
1. I remember the first day coming back into choir mid way through first semester, and I was welcomed just as if it were home.
2. I remember the the first day I sat in front of my friend Hamish how he would torture Maxx and I.
3. I also remember my first concert this year and how we did froggy went a courtin and how we did all those movements.
4. I remember first meeting Paige and Liz and how much we all had in common.
5. I remember all the Magic nights at Maxx's place and at Hamish's place.
6. I remember on on Ham's birthday how we stayed up till 1 playing hide and go seek.
7. I remember first starting this class and how this changed my opinion of the internet.
(its not completely useless)
8. I remember poetry out loud and how greatly that impacted my life. I met great people and had a wonderful time.
9. I remember music fest and how hectic all that was.
10. I remembered, i'm a senior next year.
11. I remember Samson's tears of joy when leaving the highschool for the last time.
12. I remember all the days i spent in Edwards class just for the fun of it.
13. I remember that cat walks.
14. I remember first starting piano class and being completely lost.
15. I remember the pointless amounts of hours that I spent in KHI after school.
16. I remember playing Ninja all throughout the year.
17. I remember doing the vocal percussion for the jazz choir
18. I remember doing my first ever solo at the Jazz night.
19. I remember all the nights i spent awake just waiting for the next day.
20. I remember the Inferno.

Things i didn't like.
1. The pressure with each day i went home
2. The countless quarrels between friends or family
3. The days i stayed home sick.
4. Moving.
5. One of my best friends leaving.
6. The short trip's
7. All the sinking feelings
8. The missed opportunities
9. The hell i put my friends through.
10. This school year ending.



That is it, kinda blan year, but it has had the biggest impact on my life, and ever min of it was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment